Concern by ritu s: Any very good shampoo/conditioner for hair decline..?
Every time i wash my hair i get rid of a whole lot of hair.. have tried a couple of shampoos n conditioners but its been of no use to me.. 🙁 i have curly,dry,frizzy hair.. i have employed the tresemme shampoo & contioner and nexxus.. but no luck.. now made the decision to consider one particular of the organic / organic shampoo & conditioner. Could you suggest me some excellent moisturing natural / organic and natural shampoo & conditioner..?? many thanks in progress… aid aid support plzzz!!!!!
Response by kai isabella.
natural root stimulator, they have some excellent hair products. i Hugely recommend doo gro i use it and i Enjoy it! it performs so well. but if you purchase these you need to acquire the entire factor, like the shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner and moisturizer. your hair will stop falling out and become thicker and much better. Will not use mane n tail, the only point great in it is protein but it has sulfate in it will strips your hair and triggers hair loss…. trust me i know and attempted almost everything!
permit me know how it performs for your hair should function superb ( :
Add your very own solution in the remarks!
anyway hair loss can be caused by many different reasons! Find out the actual cause of hair loss! There are many causes of loss of hair such as stress, poor nutrition ,medications, thyroid dysfunctions, illness, fungal infections ,hormonal problems, to mention a few. but anyway you can always try and get real results.
year ago I suffered from hair loss too and I started trying everything you can imagine to stop my hair loss.
the things that really worked for me was:
1) Vitamin A – an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;
2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The ‘B’ vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;
3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;
4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);
5) also you should use some herbal treatment.in that case Provillus is a good product that helps prevent hair loss and it is an FDA approved product. I think it is very important!
It worked and still works for me!
I do not know if any pharmacies carry Provillus but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.provillus.com/?aid=749165
not only my and my husband`s own personal experience
check out Zulvera shampoo it is 100 % herbal and very effective in protecting hairs and even help in growth of new hairs..
check it out here ,,,
you will surely love to have this product its awesome
Here a few simple home remedies which can be tried at home to control hair fall.
1.Rinse your hair with a mix of apple cider vinegar and sage tea this helps hair grow..
2. A medicine rich in sulfur is also recommended as sulfur plays an important part in the structure of the hair.
3. Massage with olive oil before going to bed at night and next morning, wash off the hair gently..
4. To treat hair loss apply a little lemon juice with some black tea.Massage well and shampoo.
5. Beat two eggs,and add two tablespoons of water to it. Rinse hair and pour the egg mixture over the hair.Massage the scalp well and leave for 10 minutes.Then wash it.