Men’s Premium Minoxidil 5% Azelaic Acid 5% DHT Inhibitor. Thinning Hair Loss / Hair Regrowth Treatment – Retinol Enhanced (Professionally Formulated)
- The Minoxidil 5% for Men is scientifically formulated with high performance ingredients such as Azelaic Acid (5-Alpha Reductase Inhibitor) in a 5% concentration by weight. Scalp DHT side effects are known to be one of the main causes of hair loss.
- Enhanced with Retinol (Vitamin A Derivative), found to work synergistically with Minoxidil and enhance its penetration while regulating scalp DHT levels through proper functioning and moderation of the sebaceous glands.
- Guaranteed Quality – Manufactured in an FDA registered cGMP compliant facility. We conduct assay testing, identity testing, and micro testing for each batch to ensure the concentration and active ingredient is present, within spec, and follows USP standards and FDA guidelines. Each batch will have its own unique lot number and expiration date printed onto the bottom of each bottle, as part of quality control procedures
- FDA approved. Minoxidil is the only FDA approved topical for the treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia or Male Pattern Baldness (MPB).
- Glycerin- We do “Not” use Glycerin because according to the Merck Index (The largest Encyclopedia of chemicals, drugs, and biologicals published by the United States Pharmaceutical company Merck & Co.) , propylene glycol is a much better topical carrier compared to Glycerin. Propylene glycol is much more lipid soluble than Glycerin, this difference in solubility allows propylene glycol to dissolve in fats, oils, lipids, and solvents much easier, thus permeating through the skin much more effectively than glycerin. For this reason, propylene glycol is preferred over glycerin in many pharmaceutical and cosmetic preparations, including the FDA approved formula Rogaine who has always used propylene glycol over glycerin. A Glycerin based product may really limit your results as a smaller percentage of actives will be absorbed into the skin. Glycerin is also much more stickier and greasier on the skin than propylene glycol. Propylene glycol does pose some irritation for some users, however we have significantly reduced the amount of propylene glycol compared to standard minoxidil products in order to combat irritation.
Each product is professionally formulated in a FDA registered cGMP compliant facility to ensure safety, purity, and premium quality. Our minoxidil products contain only high-purity pharmaceutical grade ingredients, and must meet rigorous quality control specifications before they are released. Minoxidil is FDA approved for the treatment of male pattern baldness (Androgenetic Alopecia). Clinical studies have shown that higher concentrations of minoxidil result in a significantly increased amount of hair regrown compared to lower concentrations. In a study conducted, the 5% minoxidil had 45% more hair growth then the 2% minoxidil in a 48 week trial. Our topical minoxidil has also shown to be effective in treating hair loss on the entire scalp
List Price: $ 24.95
Price: $ 24.95
Minoxidil Regrowth Solution,
I have been using this product since November of 2009. While I have noticed an increase in the diameter of the hair where it is thinnest. I don’t see a great deal of newer, finer hair coming in. The hair follicles are basically unclogging themselves from the DHT build up as well, so on occasion I will lose a tiny sebum plug. (often there is a hair attached.) I consider this to be normal.
At the end of the day, when I wash my hair. I am careful to always clean the hair first (and condition) and then clean my body very well afterward so as not to encourage the growth of excessive body hair. (Per the brochure enclosed)
I am hoping for the growth of some finer hair, so I made the decision to stick with it an additional 3 months or so.
Also, on average, I do not use the product every day. The first two months I did, instead using it 4 days a week leaving the product in no less than 4 hours. (per the brochure)
My hair is healthy. It is important to use a good growth stimulating shampoo like Nioxin and 2% Nizoral. Of which, I use both. Nioxin’s conditioner can’t be beat, the peppermint soothes and moisturizes my scalp perfectly after using the 10% Minoxidil. (It has a slight drying effect on the scalp)
I will write again in 3 months.
Was this review helpful to you?
Seems to be less greasy,
I currently use the 10% and the results are great, I bought a 5% as well and started using this once per day and the 10% at night because I noticed the 5% is a less greasy solution. I talked to someone from pefect image and they said they are coming out with a new less greasy formula for the 15 and 10 percent very soon, so i am curious to see just how much less it is. The 5% is nice because I can use this during the day when im at work because it dries faster than the 10%, and I can still get the benefit of the 10% when I use it at night. Since I first started the 10% I can really notice a difference as I have some smaller hair sprouting up now that has been filling in some of the thinning spots in my front which is actually a really rewarding confidence booster as it does take a lot of time and consistent use before you notice a difference. I say if you are just starting out to try the 5% first, because you might find that you do not need the higher ones.
Was this review helpful to you?
IT’S WORKING SO FAR,
I am a 31 year old male who is thinning for 6 years. I have to say that this is much easier to use than I thought; once you get use to it. I have been using for just 8 weeks now, and It definitely seems to be working. I do not have a large bald spot on the verex, rather some thinning in the frontal area. Initially I lost more hair, but I think that is suppose to happen, after a few weeks I started to see some peach fuzz in the frontal part, now after 8 weeks the fuzz is getting a little darker. If you are expecting unrealistic results, then this product is not for you, but if you are okay with applying it twice a day and being consistent, then you will grow your hair back, probably not really thick, but as long as it covers the bald spots thats all i’m worried about. I am very happy with the growth I have got so far and I will continue to use. Also, don’t forget to use a good shampoo, very important. I use to a shampoo nizroal, but now I think they have a shampoo that has the same ingredient plus some dht blockers, I will probably give that a try. JS
Was this review helpful to you?