Men’s Premium Minoxidil 5% Azelaic Acid 5% DHT Inhibitor. Thinning Hair Loss / Hair Regrowth Treatment – Retinol Enhanced (Professionally Formulated)
- The Minoxidil 5% for Men is scientifically formulated with high performance ingredients such as Azelaic Acid (5-Alpha Reductase Inhibitor) in a 5% concentration by weight. Scalp DHT side effects are known to be one of the main causes of hair loss.
- Enhanced with Retinol (Vitamin A Derivative), found to work synergistically with Minoxidil and enhance its penetration while regulating scalp DHT levels through proper functioning and moderation of the sebaceous glands.
- Guaranteed Quality – Manufactured in an FDA registered cGMP compliant facility. We conduct assay testing, identity testing, and micro testing for each batch to ensure the concentration and active ingredient is present, within spec, and follows USP standards and FDA guidelines. Each batch will have its own unique lot number and expiration date printed onto the bottom of each bottle, as part of quality control procedures
- FDA approved. Minoxidil is the only FDA approved topical for the treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia or Male Pattern Baldness (MPB).
- Glycerin- We do “Not” use Glycerin because according to the Merck Index (The largest Encyclopedia of chemicals, drugs, and biologicals published by the United States Pharmaceutical company Merck & Co.) , propylene glycol is a much better topical carrier compared to Glycerin. Propylene glycol is much more lipid soluble than Glycerin, this difference in solubility allows propylene glycol to dissolve in fats, oils, lipids, and solvents much easier, thus permeating through the skin much more effectively than glycerin. For this reason, propylene glycol is preferred over glycerin in many pharmaceutical and cosmetic preparations, including the FDA approved formula Rogaine who has always used propylene glycol over glycerin. A Glycerin based product may really limit your results as a smaller percentage of actives will be absorbed into the skin. Glycerin is also much more stickier and greasier on the skin than propylene glycol. Propylene glycol does pose some irritation for some users, however we have significantly reduced the amount of propylene glycol compared to standard minoxidil products in order to combat irritation.
Each product is professionally formulated in a FDA registered cGMP compliant facility to ensure safety, purity, and premium quality. Our minoxidil products contain only high-purity pharmaceutical grade ingredients, and must meet rigorous quality control specifications before they are released. Minoxidil is FDA approved for the treatment of male pattern baldness (Androgenetic Alopecia). Clinical studies have shown that higher concentrations of minoxidil result in a significantly increased amount of hair regrown compared to lower concentrations. In a study conducted, the 5% minoxidil had 45% more hair growth then the 2% minoxidil in a 48 week trial. Our topical minoxidil has also shown to be effective in treating hair loss on the entire scalp
List Price: $ 24.95
Price: $ 24.95