MRS Derma Micro Needle MicroNeedle Roller (Size 1.00 mm) Titanium Diamond Micro Needling System. 540 Needles MTS-Derma Roller , a common cosmetic procedure for treating many conditions by stimulating collagen and elastin production. Effective for * Stretch Mark Removal * Anti Aging * Repair Acne Scarring * Wrinkle Reduction * Celluite Reduction * Hair Loss Treatments * Boost Topically Applied Skincare Products
- Extra Needles per Head The Skin Roller has 540 needles per roller head, in comparison with the standard roller that has less than 200 needles per head. With extra needles, you will have greater penetration in much less time.
- Thinner Needle Thickness The needle thickness is 0.20mm, in comparison with the standard needle thickness of 0.25mm, which means you should have much less discomfort throughout needle therapy.
- Needle shape leads to less discomfort The diamond shape of the 540 Needles Skin Roller leads to less pain compared to the standard round shaped needle of other skin rollers. This is because the thickness of the spherical-shaped needle is twice as large as the diamond shape needle of the 540 Needles Skin Roller
- The size of the roller depends on the skin’s (epidermis) thickness of treated area. The needles are not supposed to reach the dermal (dermis) level deeper than 0.5mm. Skin thickness varies from tens shares of millimeters to 4 millimeters.
- FULL INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED, FOR MORE DETAILS VISIT OUR WEBSITE SKIN BEAUTY SOLUTIONS
The aging process can be cruel to our skin. Between sun damage and progressive collagen loss, the skin loses its plumpness and resiliency. Micro needle skin rejuvenation or “Mesolift” infuses the dermis with potent vitamins and anti-oxidants to rejuvenate and revitalize the skin. Micro needle skin massage will stimulate collagen production, helps to infuse active cosmetics into the skin.
The micro needle skin care system consists of the round drum inlaid 192 tiny needles coated with titanium vapor, that makes them extremely stong and hypo-allergic. Titanium vapor coating is used for surgical implants and approved for medical use. The roller is sterilized and comes in a sealed bag.
The thickness of the top skin layer (epidermis) is 0.08-0
List Price: $ 29.99
Price: $ 29.99