1. alley_cat_171

    if you want you can go to your hairstylist and ask about “nioxin” it is an entire line of haircare products that helps stimulate the scalp and promote thicker hair….i hope this helps and good luck!!

  2. John Alexander A

    Looks like you need an expert advice. Visit this organization and ask them or read their articles about hair loss and types of hair –> http://losshair.org

Leave A Reply