Query by Hey: guys hair reduction with age ?
I am asking yourself why we guys unfastened hair when we get outdated and why we does not unfastened hair on the back again of our head.. is it that since that we do not put numerous shampoo on our head back? and explain to me how to clean your hair properly
Solution by azzk1kr
it really is to do with a chemical referred to as DHT that is converted from testosterone. DHT damages hair follicles, causing the hair they make to grow to be thinner and weaker until finally it is eventually invisible. Why it transpires on the leading of the head but not the sides/back I do not know.
Include your very own solution in the feedback!
I don’t know about you, but the men in my life: hubby, his grandfathers, my father, uncles, grandpa, didn’t. The only thing my dad and the men before him put on their hair other than shampoo or soap was pomade. Two of them had prostrate cancer. But headfull of hair until their 80-100.
Find the cause before you find solution. Eliminate the cause and your hair will improve.
Reasons why that might have happened, below is a short form of why.
1. During the last 3 years, OK 2, how have you been styling or have you been straightening & dyeing or highlighting your hair?
Google FDA website Hair dye & relaxers. Those are 75% the reason why.
2. Have you been taking supplements or using hair oil? Supplements ($ 42 billions are wasted and could hurt your lungs, liver, organs even HAIR LOSS). FDA has found that from face creams to soaps and other items of personal care, cosmetics companies are taking the general public for a ride. Oil could be coming from eels or shark. Another 5% why. CNN, Slate, Consumer Reports, MSN, YAHOO have posted them online for years how people spend $ 20 billion per year on vitamins and supplements. According to Everyday Health, here’s an article that will tell you why . . . those PRODUCTS by any other name do NOT WORK. It is false advertisements. Google: Are Supplements Good For You? About 3,350,000,000 results results (0.13 seconds). Google: Are vitamins & supplements good for you? About 230,000,000 results (0.14 seconds) Some can actually shorten your life! The Food & Drug do not approve of them!
3. Have you been stressed out or changed your diet? Genetics of balding runs in your family? Another 10% why.
4. Have you been taking medications with testosterone, certain antidepressants, menopause, anti-acne? Even birth control pills can cause hair loss. The medication most often prescribed for thyroid disorders can actually cause hair loss. Another 10% why you have hair falls. All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
5. Google “Boise teen goes on Today Show to talk about losing her hair.” She’s got Alopecia, 100% why you have hair loss.
Dove hairfall facts:
1. Humidity makes hair dry and brittle, leading to hairfall
2. Colouring the hair damages the hair strands leading to breakage
3. Pollution is also an unseen killer of healthy hair
4. Tangled hair is the most common reason for hair fall
5. While shampooing cleanses your hair, regular conditioning is required for adequate moisturization. Regular use of conditioner post shampoo also solves the problem of entangling which is the major cause of hairfall.
Eliminate cause and your hair will improve. Not overnight, it could take weeks, months, even years, since it took that long to start the hair loss.
If you think they’re from your beauty or hair products:
Take it back to where you bought it.
Stop using it ASAP.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs & cosmetics to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Google: Glossary of Hair Loss Terms. There are 179 entries in this glossary. Stress is just one of the 179 listed.
Again, a simple rule of thumb: Look for the American Hair Loss Association seal when considering purchasing any product or service to treat your hair loss.
> > > ONE treatment called DNCB — applying an ointment that burns the scalp in hopes of stimulating hair growth. It was a treatment so painful that her head was at times left feeling raw.
Negative experienced: Advance Hair Studio – Fraud Company posted 1-8-12 & others.
Survey says two-third of women in UAE suffer from hair loss
This is significantly more than the other most-reported beauty problems experienced by UAE women, including weight gain (45 per cent of those surveyed), dark circles (31 per cent), eye wrinkles (28 per cent) and ageing (26 per cent), said the research which was commissioned by INVERSION and conducted by research experts Nielsen.
The research is based on a survey of one hundred Dubai and Abu Dhabi-based women aged 25–60. It includes UAE nationals, Asians, Western and Arab women.
The survey results showed that hair-fall concern was highest amongst expat Arab women, with 92 per cent experiencing some degree of hair loss in the UAE. Expat Asian women were similarly affected with 80 per cent experiencing hair loss.
Many different environmental culprits are held responsible for the concerns of the UAE’s ladies, who are thought to be amongst the most beauty conscious women in the world. Whilst some blame the UAE’s desalinated tap water, others hold the extreme climate of the Emirates responsible. The truth is probably more complicated, according to esteemed tricologist (hair specialist), Mike Ryan. 3-7-12.