Issue by ClassyNSassy: Hair development for males…?
Ok two inquiries… what is a excellent solution to regrow/stop hair loss for males? Second problem what is a non awkward/noncondescending way of suggesting this product to someone you are observing? I’ve been viewing this dude for 3 months and I feel he would look far better with all of his hair but I really feel negative expressing that he should use a regrowth product.I do not want to hurt him or his self esteem, just increase his bodily look.. What do I do?
but what really should I say to carefully advise him employing it?
Answer by DiLorenzo
Know greater? Leave your very own reply in the responses!
Massage his scalp gently
It’s important to know that any hair product which regrows hair MUST be used continuously, otherwise hair will thin, eventually resulting in baldness once again. Nioxin makes a good line of products especially for hair regrowth. If you buy some, just tell the guy you’re seeing that you found an awesome product and you want to try it out on him. One of the products has to be massaged for a few, so he gets a scalp massage out of the deal. That should help with any complaining! Scalp massage is a great thing to do on it’s own, with or without a treatment product. Since it stimulates blood flow, it increases the likelihood of hair growth. These products and tips work for most, but there are exceptions to every rule. If all else fails, maybe he should just shave his head. It’s a pretty sexy look on some men!
anyway as you know – hair loss can be caused by many different reasons! Find out the actual cause of hair loss! There are many causes of loss of hair such as stress, poor nutrition ,medications, thyroid dysfunctions, illness, fungal infections ,hormonal problems, to mention a few. but anyway you can always try and get real results.
year ago my husband suffered from hair loss too and he started trying everything you can imagine to stop his hair loss. the things that really worked for him was:
1) Vitamin A – an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;
2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The ‘B’ vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;
3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;
4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);
5) also used herbal treatment.in that case Provillus is a good product that helps prevent hair loss and it is an FDA approved product. I think it is very important!
It worked and still works for him!
I do not know if any pharmacies carry Provillus but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.provillus.com/?aid=749165
not only my and my husband`s own personal experience
The majority of hair loss prevention products on the market do very little to regrow hair. At best, they slow down the process of androgenetic alopecia (male pattern baldness), and in many cases they don’t even do that. Fortunately, there’s an all-natural method for you to prevent further hair loss and to regrow hair–it’s called Provillus.
Provillus, an oral supplement, works to block DHT, a form of testosterone that is responsible for 95 percent of hair loss. It also works to stimulate the scalp and bring dead follicles back to life. You can use Provillus as a preventative tool, starting the program before hair loss becomes severe, or you can use it after DHT has already begun to take hold of your hair and scalp.
Our Money-Back GuaranteeResults for people who have used leading chemical-based hair loss products are inconsistent. While some people will notice somewhat of a minor change, others will watch as their hair continues to fall out at the same rate. Provillus, on the other hand, has enjoyed consistently positive results by utilizing proven natural substances like saw palmetto, vitamin B6, magnesium, and zinc to attack hair loss from all angles. Plus, because it’s all-natural, you won’t suffer the physical and sexual side effects that other hair regrowth products cause.
When you order Provillus from us, it comes with a money back guarantee. If you are not pleased with the results you get from our product, you have six months to return it for a full refund. We are confident, though, that when you use our supplement, you will stop losing and start regrowing your hair.
you might want to check also this source
Here a few simple home remedies which can be tried at home to control hair fall.
1.Rinse your hair with a mix of apple cider vinegar and sage tea this helps hair grow..
2. A medicine rich in sulfur is also recommended as sulfur plays an important part in the structure of the hair.
3. Massage with olive oil before going to bed at night and next morning, wash off the hair gently..
4. To treat hair loss apply a little lemon juice with some black tea.Massage well and shampoo.
5. Beat two eggs,and add two tablespoons of water to it. Rinse hair and pour the egg mixture over the hair.Massage the scalp well and leave for 10 minutes.Then wash it.