Concern by pharmaX: hair decline treatment method for prolonged hair?
Im a 22 yr outdated woman. I obtained wholesome hair but not really as significantly as I would want it to be. I come to feel like a unfastened a lot of hair when styling it, i attempt not to exaggerate with heat resources as I know they can hurt your hair but I nevertheless use them regularly. I wished to know if there is any dependable product out there that would stop hair decline, anything at all you may have attempted or know of. many thanks
Reply by Sana
I guess you need to use Dove Hair Slide Remedy
What do you think? Reply beneath!
anyway as we know hair loss can be caused by many different reasons! Find out the actual cause of hair loss! There are many causes of loss of hair such as stress, poor nutrition ,medications, thyroid dysfunctions, illness, fungal infections ,hormonal problems, to mention a few.
year ago I suffered very much from dandruff and hair loss too and I started trying everything you can imagine to stop my hair loss.
the things that really worked for me was:
1) Vitamin A – an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;
2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The ‘B’ vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;
3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;
4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);
5) also he used herbal treatment – TrichoZed and Provilluss!
Those are a good products that helps prevent hair loss and contains Biotin and the clinically tested ingredients approved by the FDA to help re-grow your hair.! I think it is very important!
It worked and still works for me!
I do not know if any pharmacies carry TrichoZed but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here
It enhances hair growth by blocking DHT (Dihydrotestostrone) – a major cause of hair loss!
not only my own personal experience + working as a family physician
Yes, there are hair regrowth products on the market that prevent hair loss, but most of them are filled with harsh chemicals. You need to be careful that you don’t buy a product that is going to cause your hair even more damage.
That is why I would use an all natural hair growth product like Provillus. It is gentle, safe and effective. They combine cutting edge ingredients to fight thinning hair with pure and natural herbal supplements to nourish, revitalize and regrow hair naturally.
I found a link to their site where they are offering a 2 month free trial if you want to try it out.