Concern by Dreamer o}: Has anyone use Eko Garlic shampoo for too much hair decline? I can not find several critiques on this product.?
I have been shedding my hair ridiculously recently and read through that garlic shampoo could aid. But when I employed it for the very first time right now, my hair fell out in chunks, I was so terrified, I didn’t know if this was typical or not but I cannot discover any evaluations on this product… Please Aid! I’m viewing my physician tomorrow but would like some solutions and tips nowadays. Many thanks
Very best answer:
Reply by crazyjenny
I do not know about this real shampoo, but I do know that garlic truly does support grow back hair. My outdated roommate randomly acquired 3 bald places in the again of his head…we don’t know why. He just read that garlic would support. So he truly took a garlic clove, cut it in 50 percent, and then rubbed the minimize finish on the places at minimum when a day… It grew his hair back again! I consider it took possibly about two months. It was the weirdest issue I have ever noticed.
Im sorry I cant assist with the shampoo, but the concept of the garlic does work! Great luck!
What do you feel? Reply underneath!
it is not normal! maybe you have some allergic reaction or something like that on this shampoo…??
anyway as we know hair loss can be caused by many different reasons! There are many causes of loss of hair such as stress, poor nutrition ,medications, thyroid dysfunctions, illness, fungal infections, hormonal problems, to mention a few.
year ago I suffered very much from dandruff and hair loss too and I started trying everything you can imagine to stop my hair loss.
the things that really worked for me was:
1) Vitamin A – an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;
2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The ‘B’ vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;
3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;
4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);
5) also I used herbal treatment – Provillus (do not use Rogaine – it will not work!)
It is a good products that helps prevent hair loss and contains Biotin and the clinically tested ingredients approved by the FDA to help re-grow your hair.! I think it is very important!
It worked and still works for me!
I do not know if any pharmacies carry Provillus but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.provillus.com/?aid=221781
It enhances hair growth by blocking DHT (Dihydrotestostrone) – a major cause of hair loss!
Also Informative video about Provillus – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ydvCHhbRkk
not only my own personal experience + working as a family physician