Issue by sten213: How can I get my mother to see if my hair decline is scarring or non- scarring?
What does she?/ do i? need to have to appear for on my scalp to be capable to notify if my hair loss is scarring or not?
thanks so much
I’ve go through about it, and if you have “scarring” hair reduction, it means your follicles are permanently broken and the hair decline is permanent.
Solution by raven
wat do u indicate by scarring?
Give your response to this concern below!
as we know anyway hair loss can be caused by many different reasons! Find out the actual cause of hair loss! There are many causes of loss of hair such as stress, poor nutrition ,medications, thyroid dysfunctions, illness, fungal infections ,hormonal problems, to mention a few.
year ago I suffered from hair loss too and I started trying everything you can imagine to stop my hair loss.
the things that really worked for me was:
1) Vitamin A – an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;
2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The ‘B’ vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;
3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;
4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);
5) also I used herbal treatment – TrichoZed
It is a good product that helps prevent hair loss and it is an FDA approved product. I think it is very important!
It worked and still works for me!
I do not know if any pharmacies carry TrichoZed but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.trichozed.info/why.php
It enhances hair growth by blocking DHT (Dihydrotestostrone) – a major cause of hair loss!
not only my and my husband`s own personal experience
Have her take your to a hair loss specialist in your area, to analyze your hair loss
Just let her sift through your hair and see whether there is a significant patches or spot without hair on your head,If there is, that is a scarring one. But to be sure see your doctor or the trichologist