Issue by A_ten: How can i stop hair loss or hair thinning?
howdy,I’m a dude and i’m sixteen years old and i want a way that is confirmed one hundred% not less to prevent hair decline and thinning due to the fact I am on roaccutane and that’s one of it can be facet outcomes .. i really want this
Very best reply:
Answer by Aj
Hair cream…any one of your hair care outlets will perform
Add your personal answer in the remarks!
as we know – hair loss can be caused by many different reasons! There are many causes of loss of hair such as stress, poor nutrition ,medications, thyroid dysfunctions, illness, fungal infections, hormonal problems, to mention a few.
year ago my husband suffered very much from dandruff and hair loss too and he started trying everything you can imagine to stop his hair loss. the things that really worked for him was:
1) Vitamin A – an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;
2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The ‘B’ vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;
3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;
4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice (you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);
5) also he used herbal treatment – Provilluss (do not use Rogaine – it can cause unwanted hair growth elsewhere on the body)
It is a good product that helps prevent hair loss and contains Biotin and the clinically tested ingredients approved by the FDA to help re-grow your hair. I think it is very important!
It worked and still works for him!