Issue by : How To Get Rid Of Hair Loss ?
I’m suffering from acne breakouts for several several years. Tried out a good deal of varies therapies but extremely minor of them employed to help. Remember to give an advice of some good solution/strategy on the net to get rid of horrible Hair Loss.
Reply by Andy
shave your head and make investments in wigs
Add your own reply in the responses!
You need to get some Rogain.
Hi. I have had the same problem like you for a long time and I
what it’s all about. Then by chance it happened to me to come
This website provides a great solution for your problem. Now I
said goodbye to my Hair Loss forever. No scars left at all.
Big thanks to this website.
To get healthy diet tips to lose unnecessary weight and for other beauty care tips, try
There are a lot of products that are based around stopping hair loss that my research says it is absolutely best to use all natural or organic products. There is one called smart that i keep seeing great testimonials for so you might look into that one. Good Luck on finding the right product!
Here is the list of supplements you need to intake daily in order to have healthy hair
* Vitamin B-complex – 50 mg. (including folate, biotin and inositol)
* Vitamin B-6 – 50 mg.
* Vitamin C 1-2 Gms with bioflavonoids
* Vitamin E – 400 to 800 IU daily
* Beta-Carotene – 10,000 to 15,000 IU (Beta-carotene is found in green and yellow vegetables and fruits especially ripen mangoes)
* Magnesium, sulfur, zinc
* Silica (horsetail) – 300 mg. daily
* Nettle – 250 mg. three times daily
* Flaxseed oil – one tbsp daily or one tablet
Here are tips to improve overall Health of hair:
1. Quit or cut back on smoking, caffeine and carbonated sodas which weaken the body and block maximum hair growing potential.
2. Eat a healthy diet. Avoid foods that are high in sugar or fat.
3. Treat your hair like a piece of fine old lace (for women).Treat it carefully avoiding any unnecessary brushing, combing or handling.
4. Avoid use of hot water, hot blow dryers or other hair care tools that may stress the hair.
5. Have a weekly scalp massage to provide stimulation to the hair follicles.
6. Do a series of ongoing hot oil treatments to protect the hair’s shaft.
7. Have regular trims to eliminate split ends and allow the hair to look and feel healthier.
8. Get plenty of rest and sleep to allow your body to grow hair.
9. Massaging your scalp several times a day improves the blood circulation in your scalp area. As a direct result, the improved blood flow in the scalp area helps the transfer of oxygen and other growth promoting nutrients to the hair follicles. This will directly help you achieve healthier and thicker hair volume.