Question by Chunk Me: Question about hair loss?
Very a bit of my hair has fallen out I feel owing to making use of Natural Essences for a calendar year. I did not realize at the time that the hair reduction may have been due to my shampoo. Has this transpired to any one particular else (with any shampoo. Not essentially Natural Essences) and did your hair expand back again? How lengthy did it take?
Answer by tamara
Hair reduction, when not on any kind of chemotherapy, is generally a thyroid problem or other hormonal dilemma.
Oh, BTW, nice picture….not
Know much better? Depart your very own solution in the feedback!
No, and I used Herbal Essence for 5 years.
Find the cause before you find solution. Eliminate the cause and your hair will improve.
Reasons why that might have happened, below is a short form of why.
1. During the last 3 years, OK 2, how have you been styling or have you been straightening & dyeing or highlighting your hair?
Google FDA website Hair dye & relaxers. Those are 75% the reason why.
2. Have you been taking supplements or using hair oil? Supplements ($ 42 billions are wasted and could hurt your lungs, liver, organs even HAIR LOSS). FDA has found that from face creams to soaps and other items of personal care, cosmetics companies are taking the general public for a ride. Oil could be coming from eels or shark. Another 5% why. CNN, Slate, Consumer Reports, MSN, YAHOO have posted them online for years how people spend $ 20 billion per year on vitamins and supplements. According to Everyday Health, here’s an article that will tell you why . . . those PRODUCTS by any other name do NOT WORK. It is false advertisements. Google: Are Supplements Good For You? About 3,350,000,000 results results (0.13 seconds). Google: Are vitamins & supplements good for you? About 230,000,000 results (0.14 seconds) Some can actually shorten your life! The Food & Drug do not approve of them!
3. Have you been stressed out or changed your diet? Genetics of balding runs in your family? Another 10% why.
4. Have you been taking medications with testosterone, certain antidepressants, menopause, anti-acne? Even birth control pills can cause hair loss. The medication most often prescribed for thyroid disorders can actually cause hair loss. Another 10% why you have hair falls. All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
5. Google “Boise teen goes on Today Show to talk about losing her hair.” She’s got Alopecia, 100% why you have hair loss.
Dove hairfall facts:
1. Humidity makes hair dry and brittle, leading to hairfall
2. Colouring the hair damages the hair strands leading to breakage
3. Pollution is also an unseen killer of healthy hair
4. Tangled hair is the most common reason for hair fall
5. While shampooing cleanses your hair, regular conditioning is required for adequate moisturization. Regular use of conditioner post shampoo also solves the problem of entangling which is the major cause of hairfall.
Eliminate cause and your hair will improve. Not overnight, it could take weeks, months, even years, since it took that long to start the hair loss.
If you think they’re from your beauty or hair products:
Take it back to where you bought it.
Stop using it ASAP.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs & cosmetics to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Google: Glossary of Hair Loss Terms. There are 179 entries in this glossary. Stress is just one of the 179 listed.
Again, a simple rule of thumb: Look for the American Hair Loss Association seal when considering purchasing any product or service to treat your hair loss.
> > > ONE treatment called DNCB — applying an ointment that burns the scalp in hopes of stimulating hair growth. It was a treatment so painful that her head was at times left feeling raw.
Negative experienced: Advance Hair Studio – Fraud Company posted 1-8-12 & others.
one reason someone might get hair loss is to your scalp being VERY dry so make sure to do a good deep conditioner. One trick that i learned from Youtube if you have dandriff look up Andreaschoice and she has a video that explains how to use listerine to help with dry flakey scalp and that might help restore the folicle enough to have new grwoth
Shampoos have been found to be a main cause of scalp irritation, dandruff and premature hair fall and hair loss. Do a Google and you will see that.
Go also to this site Skin Deep Cosmetic Database – it’s a totally independent, unbiased tester of cosmetic, skin care and hair products and has tested many thousands of shampoos and conditioners and rates them. Herbal Essences shampoos were found to have toxic and other ingredients that are harmful to scalp, hair and skin.- particularly facial skin
Enter in search box ‘Herbal Essences shampoo*” (the asterisk is important) and you will see hundreds of their products and the hazard score accorded to each one. Hazard score is determined by the toxicity and harmfulness of ingredients found in tests. Some have significantly high hazard scores 6, 7 and 8 out of maximum hazard score of 10. You can use the Database to find OTHER brands of shampoos and conditioners that were found in tests to be non or only minimally hazardous. They are the ones you should buy
Just switching to totally safe shampoos will certainly stop the loss. However; I have learned from personal experience that harmful ingredients do not only cause hair loss but also then cause the bl hair ducts to be blocked and thus prevent regrowth. This happened to me in my early twenties and .the only way I found to unblock them and get new growth is detailed in this question/answer. “Am I going to go bald?”asked by Douglas
Try it and you WILL get the same healing of scalp damage and new growth as I did. My hair quickly and fully regrew and I have had full head of healthy and well anchored hair for many years now.