- Premium coconut hair oil enriched with henna, amla, lemon and five other trusted herbs
- Provides natural nourishment to your hair, giving it body and radiance, taking care of the critical balance of nutrients
- Ensures deeper oil penetration to give your hair and scalp complete nourishment for problem free, healthy hair
- Strengthens the roots of your hair, to help maintain their health and natural thickness
- Astringent action of lemon controls sebum flow helping to prevent dandruff
Vatika Hair Oil is a delicate mix of pure coconut oil with special hair care herbs including henna, amla and lemon. Blended together to strengthen each strand of hair from within. PACK OF 2 BOTTLES
List Price: $ 4.99
Price: $ 4.99
Question by chericka314: What is the best way to prevent further hair loss in women?
Started losing hair in the top when I was using the Mirena as birth control. Have had it removed for approximately 5 months. still having some loss, but appears to be less. Now taking hypertensive medications which also cause hair loss. Need help.
Answer by Jewlz
This might sound disgusting: but wash your hair with eggs. Trust me it works… Also prenatal pills, if your pregnant or not its good for you! My sister is an pharmacist, says its good for all women. For hair!(it makes it thicker amd longer) nails, etc… you can buy it at walmart for like $ 4.. Also horse shampoo(helped allot of people who have hair problems)
Well good luck 🙂
Give your answer to this question below!