Hair Loss/ Regrowth Shampoo -Enhanced w/ Ketoconazole DHT Inhibitor, Saw palmetto, emu oil, biotin & Scalp Exfoliating Agent Salicylic Acid for Greater Minoxidil Penetration 6oz / 180mL
- Hair Growth Performance Ingredients – Saw Palmetto Extract, Emu Oil, Biotin, Caffeine, Horsetail Extract, Hops Extract and Niacin
- Composed of DHT inhibitors and exfoliators, specifically designed to decrease the amount of hair shed on the scalp and increase the absorption rate of our topical Minoxidil products.
- Ketoconazole functions to eliminate scalp DHT levels and remove sebum containing DHT deposits surrounding the follicle
- Salicylic Acid works to remove dead skin cells lining the surface which may cause further damage leading to improper growth of follicles
- Guaranteed Quality – Manufactured in an FDA registered cGMP compliant facility. We conduct assay testing, identity testing, and micro testing for each batch to ensure the concentration and active ingredient is present, within spec, and follows USP standards & FDA guidelines. Each batch will have its own unique lot number and expiration date printed onto the bottom of each bottle, as part of quality control procedures
A powerful combination of pharmaceutical grade ingredients, professionally formulated to work synergistically to eliminate the synthesis of DHT, maintain scalp vitality, revitalize dysfunctional follicles, and remove excess impurities on the scalp. The Professional Regrowth Shampoo increases the penetration of minoxidil products, and prevents further damage of follicles by eliminating the formation of DHT on the surface. Salicylic Acid: A keratolytic agent helps to treat dandruff and exfoliate the outer dead skin cells of the epidermis, allowing for a more effective penetration of ketoconazole, minoxidil, and other nutrients essential for a healthy scalp.
Ketoconazole: Is a synthetic anti-fungal agent, works to disrupt dihydrotestosterone
List Price: $ 19.95
Price: $ 19.95
Hate that you’re losing your hair? Dr. Nancy Snyderman reports on a new treatment that might allow you to grow new locks.
Video Rating: 4 / 5