Raymax Professional Low Level Laser Therapy unit – Prevent Hair Loss, Thinning, Balding, Regrow new hair
- Strongest in home use laser biostimulation, hair regrowth unit
- Maximum strength, implementing 19 x industrial grade laser
- Real lasers, more powerfull than any Laser Comb!
- Treatment time only few times a week,
- Wired, provides constant power during treatment
The Raymax Laser Wand is designed to stimulate miniaturized and weakened hair follicles with specific wavelength of low-level laser energy that stimulates cellular energy and hair regrowth.
The Raymax Laser Wand stimulates hair follicles which results in producing thicker, fuller, shinier, and healthier looking hair.
Unit comes with an universal, auto-voltage sense power adapter for worldwide use.
List Price: $ 269.00
Price: $ 269.00
Question by Psychology Smarts!: Has anyone had hair loss from using hair products, and especially Head and Shoulders shampoo?
My 14 year old daughter has lost 30-35% of her hair over past 4-6 months. Today, the only advice her doctor gave us was for her to stop Head and Shoulders and see if that helps. Has anyone found that discontinuing a hair product stopped hair loss?
Answer by Dr. Lisa Minalto
yes….. it can happen!!
year ago I suffered very much from dandruff and hair loss too and I started trying everything you can imagine to stop my hair loss.
the things that really worked for me was:
1) Vitamin A – an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;
2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The ‘B’ vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;
3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;
4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);
5) also I used herbal treatment – Provillus (do not use Rogaine – it will not work!)
It is a good products that helps prevent hair loss and contains Biotin and the clinically tested ingredients approved by the FDA to help re-grow your hair.! I think it is very important!
It worked and still works for me!
I do not know if any pharmacies carry Provillus but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.provillus.com/?aid=221781
It enhances hair growth by blocking DHT (Dihydrotestostrone) – a major cause of hair loss!
Also Informative video about Provillus – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ydvCHhbRkk
not only my own personal experience + working as a family physician
Give your answer to this question below!