Query by ASH: pregnancy…..hair reduction???!!!?
i wanted to know immediately after little one birth do girl designed to loss a good deal of hair due to the fact i lately began to reduction a lot of hair when i get a shower or brush my hair and on the each front sides on my head i have gone daring……..
is there any solution or remedy for this problem??? do i want to modify my shampoo right now im employing Tresemme.???? make sure you support me!!!!! 🙁
Reply by zwimmerz
it took place to my sister also but it goes absent dont be concerned
Give your solution to this query under!
yes! it is very common!!!
year ago I suffered very much from dandruff and hair loss too and I started trying everything you can imagine to stop my hair loss.
the things that really worked for me was:
1) Vitamin A – an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;
2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The ‘B’ vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;
3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;
4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);
5) also he used herbal treatment – TrichoZed and Provilluss (do not use Rogaine – it will not work!)
Those are a good products that helps prevent hair loss and contains Biotin and the clinically tested ingredients approved by the FDA to help re-grow your hair.! I think it is very important!
It worked and still works for me!
I do not know if any pharmacies carry TrichoZed but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here
It enhances hair growth by blocking DHT (Dihydrotestostrone) – a major cause of hair loss!
Also Informative video about Provillus – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ydvCHhbRkk
not only my own personal experience + working as a family physician