- This formula uses Pomegranate, Papaya & Olive Leaf to help restore & moisturize dry hair
- It also contains Silk Protein which is used to repair damage and Olive Leaf Extracts which are used to smooth and repair split ends
- Renpure Organics uses 100% certified organic extracts and safe, fresh, natural ingredients. Color safe formula
- NO sulfates, parabens, dyes, gluten, phthalates or propylene glycol
- Made in the USA
Our family has been making hair care products for over 40 years with over a billion bottles produced worldwide. we became concerned about all the chemicals our family was exposed to on a daily basis, so we developed a new line of hair care products free from harmful chemicals. we use only 100% certified organic extracts and safe, fresh, natural ingredients.
List Price: $ 6.99
Price: $ 1.49
Question by savehumanity: What could be causing my very rapid hair loss?
I am 24yo, and within the last year I have been balding at an increasing rate, Im wondering if it could be health related, what could cause rapid hair loss.
Answer by Memento Mori
Vitamin or mineral deficiency probably, you can probably get them checked locally. My chiropractor does allergy testing and vitamin/mineral testing.
Supplements Helpful with Hair Loss
There are supplements and vitamins that can help battle hair loss. Here is a list and what they do:
* Essential fatty acids such as flaxseed oil, primrose oil and salmon oil – improve hair texture and prevent dry brittle hair
* Vitamin B complex with Vitamin B3, B5, B6 – are important for the health and growth of hair
* Biotin – deficiencies have been linked to skin disorders and hair loss
* Inositol – vital for hair growth
* Methysulfonyl-Methane (MSM) – Aids with the manufacture of keratin, a protein that is the major component of hair
* Vitamin C with bioflavonoids – Aids in improving scalp circulation and helps with the antioxidant action in the hair follicles
* Vitamin E – Increases oxygen uptake, which improves circulation to the scalp and improves health and growth of hair
* Zinc – Stimulates hair growth by enhancing immune function
* Coenzyme Q10 – Improves scalp circulation and increases tissue oxygenation
* Kelp – Needed minerals for proper hair growth
* Copper – Works with zinc to aid in hair growth
* Grape seed extract – A powerful antioxidant to protect hair follicles from free radical damage
Give your answer to this question below!