Query by aegan: Segals answer or Folligen lotion for Hair loss?
Segals resolution or Folligen lotion for Hair reduction?I have hair decline and dandruff for past ten several years(huh…quite fed up).Remember to propose of the two which really performs?
Answer by GeoNet
hi there I consider
Add your possess solution in the feedback!
You’ve found solutions for hair loss, but you NEED to find cause, and when you eliminate them, YOUR HAIR will improve.
1. DANDRUFF: 1. The sun causes skin to get flaky. Same with hair. Massage your scalp when you shampoo.
2. Using hot water & frequently washing, makes ME have dishpan hands add sun to the formula both damaging, so does the hair. Use warm water and less washing. Rinse well.
Google: How to Cure Dandruff Using Only Cool Water
Rinsing Off with Cool Water, Can Cure Dandruff!
2. HAIR LOSS: Reasons why that might have happened, below is a short form of why.
1. During the last 3 years, OK 2, how have you been styling or have you been straightening & dyeing or highlighting your hair?
Google FDA website Hair dye & relaxers. Those are 75% the reason why.
2. Have you been taking supplements or using hair oil? Supplements ($ 42 billions are wasted and could hurt your lungs, liver, organs even HAIR LOSS). FDA has found that from face creams to soaps and other items of personal care, cosmetics companies are taking the general public for a ride. Oil could be coming from eels or shark. Another 5% why. CNN, Slate, Consumer Reports, MSN, YAHOO have posted them online for years how people spend $ 20 billion per year on vitamins and supplements. According to Everyday Health, here’s an article that will tell you why . . . those PRODUCTS by any other name do NOT WORK. It is false advertisements. Google: Are Supplements Good For You? About 3,350,000,000 results results (0.13 seconds). Google: Are vitamins & supplements good for you? About 230,000,000 results (0.14 seconds) Some can actually shorten your life! The Food & Drug do not approve of them!
3. Have you been stressed out or changed your diet? Genetics of balding runs in your family? Another 10% why.
4. Have you been taking medications with testosterone, certain antidepressants, menopause, anti-acne? Even birth control pills can cause hair loss. The medication most often prescribed for thyroid disorders can actually cause hair loss. Another 10% why you have hair falls.
Eliminate the cause and your hair will improve.
5. Google “Boise teen goes on Today Show to talk about losing her hair.” She’s got Alopecia, 100% why you have hair loss.
Dove hairfall facts:
1. Humidity makes hair dry and brittle, leading to hairfall
2. Colouring the hair damages the hair strands leading to breakage
3. Pollution is also an unseen killer of healthy hair
4. Tangled hair is the most common reason for hair fall
5. While shampooing cleanses your hair, regular conditioning is required for adequate moisturization. Regular use of conditioner post shampoo also solves the problem of entangling which is the major cause of hairfall.
For women: A simple blood test can reveal the root of the problem. Unfortunately, those who do see a physician right away make the mistake of going to a dermatologist rather than their primary care physician. Most dermatologists will review the physical signs of hair loss and diagnose it as female pattern baldness. Your primary care physician will run tests to diagnose the problem so you can take steps to correct it.
Eliminate cause and your hair will improve. Not overnight, it could take weeks, months, even years, since it took that long to start the hair loss.
If you think they’re from your beauty or hair products:
Take it back to where you bought it.
Stop using it ASAP.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs & cosmetics to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Google: Glossary of Hair Loss Terms. There are 179 entries in this glossary. Stress is just one of the 179 listed.
Again, a simple rule of thumb: Look for the American Hair Loss Association seal when considering purchasing any product or service to treat your hair loss.
> > > ONE treatment called DNCB — applying an ointment that burns the scalp in hopes of stimulating hair growth. It was a treatment so painful that her head was at times left feeling raw.
Negative experienced: Advance Hair Studio – Fraud Company posted 1-8-12 & others.