- Easy to use, comfortable, safe and non-toxic gel
- Reusable and soothing cold
- Clinical studies, European Journal of Cancer vol. 33 no. 2, have shown the Elasto-Gel Hypothermia Caps aid in the reduction of alopecia (hair loss)
- Stays soft and flexible even at -20F, will not become hard or brittle when used cold
- Cold therapy products should be kept in the freezer for a minimum of 3 hours for the best results
The ChemoCap Prevents Hair Loss In Chemotherapy Patients.It has been demonstrated by numerous clinical tests that hypothermia of the epicranium reduces the occurrence of alopecia (hair loss) as a result of chemotherapy.Easy to Use, comfortable, safe & non-toxic Gel stays soft & flexible even at -20F.If your chemotherapy treatment is longer than 45 minutes, we strongly recommend you purchase a minimum of 2 Chemo Caps! It will be necessary to put the cap on 15 minutes before your treatment begins and leave a cap on for 15 minutes after your treatment ends. To accomplish this, we suggest that you use “dry ice” to keep your other cap cold until you need it!. Note: For health and hygienic reasons this item is not returnable.
List Price: $ 120.00
Price: $ 80.18