- Vitamin C is needed for collagen synthesis, which is used to strengthen blood vessel walls, form scar tissue, and help form a matrix for bone growth
- Vitamin C also helps in the absorption of iron and is an antioxidant
- Biotin is a coenzyme and is involved in several of the body’s metabolic pathways including energy metabolism
- This product also contains protein, which is used for growth, repair and maintenance of all body tissues
- It also contains grape seed extract which is an antioxidant
Don’t wait until you start seeing distress signs in the mirror. Take action now and let NUTRILITE Complex for Hair, Skin & Nails help you look your best from the inside out.
The nutrients found in NUTRILITE Complex for Hair Skin & Nails will complement NUTRILITE’S antioxidant and Natural B Complex products. As always, follow the suggested use instructions and consume the amounts recommended on the label.
* Biotin, a B vitamin which research suggests may help alleviate nail brittleness, promote healthy hair, and improve skin condition.
* Collagen, a major structural protein of connective tissues; provides 18 amino acids.
* Grape seed extract, a powerful antioxidant reported to promote capillary health.
List Price: $ 12.70
Price: $ 12.70
Question by ntr2010: What is the best treatment for hair loss?
A friend of mine has “alopecia areata” (patchy hair loss) and he would like to find out what treatment is best for this type of hair loss. Thanks!
Answer by rose n blonde
ok m not sking u to do that but some indian pple put pee on their roots (honest i saw a show about that) to prevent hair loss they said its like the best med against upcoming baldness and stuff…
but i would recomment castor oil olive oil hot masks and and henna colouuring really makes hair hold in stronger in their roots. good luck