Query by Aqua: What are some truly very good hair items for hair reduction ?
Hair treatment merchandise , lotions , and so on. Something that is truly very good , does not issue if it truly is expensive or not. Curly friendly things preferably. Thanks 🙂
Very best solution:
Solution by Dinara
I also want this kind of item.
What do you believe? Reply underneath!
Hi there, my best friend used a product and is amazing the change in her hair.
They have for man and woman.
Hope this can help.
year ago I suffered very much from dandruff and hair loss too and I started trying everything you can imagine to stop my hair loss.
the things that really worked for me was:
1) Vitamin A – an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;
2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The ‘B’ vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;
3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;
4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);
5) also I used herbal treatment – Provillus (do not use Rogaine – it will not work!)
It is a good products that helps prevent hair loss and contains Biotin and the clinically tested ingredients approved by the FDA to help re-grow your hair.! I think it is very important!
It worked and still works for me!
I do not know if any pharmacies carry Provillus but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.provillus.com/?aid=221781
It enhances hair growth by blocking DHT (Dihydrotestostrone) – a major cause of hair loss!
Also Informative video about Provillus – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ydvCHhbRkk
not only my own personal experience + working as a family physician