What can I do about Alopecia Areata?

Query by stardelight29: What can I do about Alopecia Areata?
I am 18 years previous and I have alopecia areata. The skin doctor gave me this steroid foam to apply on that place as properly as informed me to consider biotin. Is there anything else I could do?

Very best reply:

Answer by Roxxi
you could go to the doctors workplace and they can give you some kind of shot there are some creams/ointments,shampoo’s, but nothing at all can make it go away, but it can remedy it. here is some a lot more information.

http://skin.emedtv.com/alopecia-areata/deal with-alopecia-areata.html




Know much better? Leave your very own solution in the comments!

Leave A Reply