Question by nico.: What’s causing my hair decline?
Alright, prior to any person says something, I am without a doubt conscious of the simple fact that every person loses a certain quantity of hair every working day. That becoming said, this is the deal. I’m only fourteen, and a 7 days back, as I was rinsing my hair, I discovered that each time I ran my hand through [my hair] I would finish up with numerous, several, several, strands of hair close to my fingers. That does not audio like much, but soon after brushing it, my hairbrush seemed as if I’d just brushed the coat of a shedding Border Collie. I dismissed it as a 1-time issue and moved on. The next few days, even though, I commenced to spend far more interest and realized that I /was/ getting rid of a lot more hair than I utilized to.
I’m a healthful individual, I watch what I take in and make confident I get all the vitamins I need. My hair, on my head and elsewhere, in fact grows quite quickly. I’m contemplating possibly it truly is obtained anything to do with my shampoo, given that I have heard some quite terrible factors about sodium laureth sulfate, but which is almost certainly unlikely to be the lead to.
Any tips as to what’s likely on with my hair?
Or am I just worrying also much?
Many thanks in progress. 🙂
Answer by Callie
are you possibly below alot of anxiety?
becuase anxiety is a major portion of hair decline, possibly/or i say you make an appointment with the docter.
What do you think? Answer below!
looks like it is stress!!!
anyway hair loss can be caused by many different reasons! Find out the actual cause of hair loss! There are many causes of loss of hair such as stress, poor nutrition ,medications, thyroid dysfunctions, illness, fungal infections ,hormonal problems, to mention a few.
year ago I suffered from hair loss too and I started trying everything you can imagine to stop my hair loss.
the things that really worked for me was:
1) Vitamin A – an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;
2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The ‘B’ vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;
3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;
4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);
5) also I used herbal treatment – TrichoZed
It is a good product that helps prevent hair loss and it is an FDA approved product. I think it is very important!
It worked and still works for me!
I do not know if any pharmacies carry TrichoZed but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.trichozed.info
It enhances hair growth by blocking DHT (Dihydrotestostrone) – a major cause of hair loss!
not only my and my husband`s own personal experience