Issue by Arjun: What is the price of Laser Comb ? Hair loss treatment?
Can anyone explain to me the actual expense of the laser comb? I see charges ranging from $ 100 to $ 545 online and not certain which one I should go for.
Very best answer:
Response by Dr. Lisa Minalto
but probably you ought to attempt some organic treatment 1st??
calendar year in the past my partner experienced very a lot from dandruff and hair loss too and he commenced attempting everything you can think about to quit his hair reduction. the issues that actually labored for him was:
one) Vitamin A – an anti-oxidant which promotes balanced creation of sebum in the scalp
2) Vitamin E stimulates movement. Good blood flow in the scalp is essential in keeping hair follicles productive. The ‘B’ nutritional vitamins add to melanin, which gives hair its wholesome color and also stimulates blood circulation
three) therapeutic massage is also helpful. Therapeutic massage stimulates movement. As previously famous, good movement in the scalp keeps hair follicles lively. Authorities recommend a number of minutes of everyday head therapeutic massage by hand. Flow via therapeutic massage might be improved by using a couple of drops of lavender or bay crucial oil in an almond or sesame oil base with therapeutic massage
four) Attempt rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice (you can either of one out of about three, Do not blend any of two or a few)
five) also he utilized natural treatment – TrichoZed (do not use Rogaine – it will not work!)
It is a great product that assists avoid hair decline and includes Biotin and the clinically tested ingredients accepted by the FDA to support re-grow your hair.! I think it is extremely critical!
It labored and nevertheless functions for him!
I do not know if any pharmacies carry TrichoZed but I do know that you should acquire it straight from the producer and go through much more about the merchandise right here http://www.trichozed.info/ingredients.php
It enhances hair progress by blocking DHT (Dihydrotestostrone) – a main cause of hair loss!
very good luck!
not only my husband`s own personal encounter + doing work as a family members doctor
Know far better? Go away your personal solution in the reviews!
Laser Comb for Hair Loss
rate or flag this page
Do laser combs work?
The answer depends on how badly damage your follicles are. Hair grows from follicles. Some follicles that are not growing hair may simply need stimulation and can be saved, which is where laser combs come in. Follicles that are completely damaged will not grow anymore hair.
How do you use a laser hair comb?
The laser comb uses low level laser therapy to promote hair growth. It has been tested and approved by the FDA. Laser hair therapy has been used in hair clinics around the world. The laser hair comb is a small version made for home use.
You use it just like a regular brush or comb and the built in low level lasers stimulate your hair follicles by increasing blood flow. In 5 to 10 weeks time you should notice a considerable difference in your hair quality, strength and thickness.
What is a Hair Transplant?
Hair Transplantation is simply removing hair from the thick areas of the sides and back and transplanting them in to the thinning bald areas of the top and front. You don’t actually get more hairs than you’ve got right now. You are just rearranging the hairs that you presently have. The end result is a natural looking growing head of hair.
Our satisfied client base gives you a large pool of referrals you can see or speak to, to substantiate our claims. The solution to your hair loss problem may only be one call away. Call today for your free consultation and evaluation.
Important facts about Hair Transplantation
There are five crucial issues that you must be aware of before undertaking hair replacement surgery.
1. Hair follicles are surgically taken from the donor zone, which is located at the back of the head and moved to the area where balding or thinning has taken place, referred to as the recipient area. There are only a limited number of donor hairs available on any particular patient. Each and every donor hair is extraordinarily valuable. The surgeon must know how, when and where to use donor hairs. If a hair is taken from the scalp and not skillfully used, that hair is forever lost.
3. The recipient area is where there is balding, thinning of hair or a receding hairline. The physician must determine a strategy for each patient and evaluate the patient’s age, degree of hair loss, current rate of loss and family history of loss before proposing a surgical plan. Therefore, the physician must determine the appropriate time and recipient area to be transplanted, which may not be always compatible with the patient’s desires or expectations. The process of transplanting hair follicles from one part of the scalp to another is permanent. Once hair follicles are moved and implanted, the procedure cannot be undone and the follicle cannot be re-used or moved again. If the hair follicles are placed in the wrong place on the scalp, or set in the strong hair growing direction, you will have and inferior result.
4. In today’s hair restoration market, as in the past, most transplant surgeries have not been a “one-time” procedure. The key to circumventing this problem is by having and “honest” comprehensive evaluation, long term planning and a skillful surgeon. The approach must be to maximize the number of follicular transplants and minimize the number of procedures, based on detailed individual patient evaluations.
5. Any surgeon can implant a hair graft. Only an experienced, creative physician who has mastered the art and aesthetics of hair restoration can properly and elegantly provide the patient with a quality procedure which will last a lifetime. Keep in mind that the recipient area is the artist’s canvas where he will surgically create a living portrait to suit the patient. There is nothing artificial done, consequently there is no artificial look or feel. Your surgeon is your artist, your confidant and, most of all, your medical expert.