Problem by : What is the greatest hair reduction remedy (non-surgical)?
What is the very best hair loss remedy (non-surgical)?
Reply by are unable to-leading-this
I do not Know what the very best is but my dad also had some hair loss problems. he purchased a hair loss solution on-line and his hair reduction stoped in no time.
Go to: www.GET-Back-YOUR-Misplaced-HAIR.COM
when he received they have been given out a free trail. I feel they even now have it due to the fact it was not to prolonged back.
Add your own response in the comments!
Use a mixture of apple cedar and vinegar tea on the scalp to help your hair grow. To rinse your hair use catmint or chamomile infusions so that you will be free from the itching sensation. To stimulate the hair growth, your blood should be free from toxins. Therefore it is advisable to drink daily 1 tbsp. of juice of stinging nettle, birch leaves and watercress mixed in a glass of water.
I have the same problem as you. Have had for years and it seemed to be getting worse until a friend of mine gave me a sample of Provillas. It didn’t work overnight, but gradually my hair started to grow back in places.
I have since ordered my free two month trial in order to see if I can eradicate the condition completely.
If you want to avoid surgery, I reckon you have nothing to lose, they offer a free trial which they guarantee will work.
Best of luck…
I definately agree with Edzo. Forget surgery or transplants. I have the link to go directly to the Provillus website. Just copy and paste. And yes, the free trial awaits you!
anyway hair loss can be caused by many different reasons! Find out the actual cause of hair loss! There are many causes of loss of hair such as stress, poor nutrition ,medications, thyroid dysfunctions, illness, fungal infections ,hormonal problems, to mention a few. but anyway you can always try and get real results.
year ago I suffered from hair loss too and I started trying everything you can imagine to stop my hair loss.
the things that really worked for me was:
1) Vitamin A – an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;
2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The ‘B’ vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;
3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;
4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);
5) also you should use some herbal treatment.in that case Provillus is a good product that helps prevent hair loss and it is an FDA approved product. I think it is very important!
It worked and still works for me!
I do not know if any pharmacies carry Provillus but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.provillus.com/?aid=749165
not only my and my husband`s own personal experience