Query by moomoocow: What nutritional vitamins and nutritional supplements will assist with hair reduction?
My hair has been falling out for the previous month in clumps. i can pull out a ton daily. I have an feeding on dysfunction but am not prepared to get well, but this is genuinely commencing to embarras me!!
I read fish oil aids but I will not know, any advice would be appreciated, thanks!!
Answer by Tyler
Nothing at all will perform till you take care of your ingesting problem. You are causing incredible damage to oneself by carrying out this and you need to have to get support.
Don’t imply to harp, but jesus! You might be losing your hair and THIS does not get you to modify your techniques? What will??
Increase your own response in the remarks!
I recommend using this product called Provillus its the best thing ever.
Spirulina and chlorella are excellent natural source (not synthetic) supplements that are loaded with many valuable nutrients necessary for healthy hair growth and overall health. They contain plenty of high quality protein, iron and many other vitamins and minerals. They can help provide nourishment for those on extreme calorie restricted diets. It sounds like you are getting ready to recover! Good Luck.
Zinc, iron, B vitamins, essential fatty acids, amino acids and other nutrients are responsible for hair growth. If these deficiencies occur ,for whatever reason, hair loss is likely. These deficiencies can result from many of the problems notably poor diet.
anyway hair loss can be caused by many different reasons! Find out the actual cause of hair loss! There are many causes of loss of hair such as stress, poor nutrition ,medications, thyroid dysfunctions, illness, fungal infections ,hormonal problems, to mention a few. but anyway you can always try and get real results.
year ago I suffered from hair loss too and I started trying everything you can imagine to stop my hair loss.
the things that really worked for me was:
1) Vitamin A – an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;
2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The ‘B’ vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;
3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;
4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);
5) also you should use some herbal treatment.in that case Provillus is a good product that helps prevent hair loss and it is an FDA approved product. I think it is very important!
It worked and still works for me!
I do not know if any pharmacies carry Provillus but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.provillus.com/?aid=749165
not only my and my husband`s own personal experience