Issue by : why am I obtaining woman hair decline?
Given that June, I’ve noticed speedy hair reduction. I ued to have extremely, really thick hair. One particular working day I was combing and all of these strands fell out. I know hair sheds in cycles, so I figured as much. But it was occurring each day. In the previous thirty day period, I have missing so considerably hair. By the time I’m done brushing, I have clumps of hair in my brush and it’s all in excess of my shoulders. My when thick head is now flat and stringy. When I operate my hand by means of it hair arrives out, and you can see all of these areas that just do not have hair any longer.
I am scared since my medical doctor experienced absolutely nothing to suggest other than employing a diverse shampoo. I could not think it. This just isn’t a shampoo problem, anything is really, very incorrect and it really is not allowing up. There is a tiny blad location growing at the heart-entrance of my forehead. Aid! I’m 27.
Solution by 123456789
Hi i know what this may possibly be. I have a female in my course with a variety of ailment (sorry i forgot what it is named) but one working day she was also brushing her hair and her hair all fell out. Now she has no hair, but it is expanding back again with some special cream . She also goes to a children clinic each week to put on this cream. She as soon as did a speech on it. There are three varieties.
1. Decline of hair only on head
2. Loss of hair only on face and head
3. Decline of hair all more than the body.
Hope this details helped.
Give your answer to this concern beneath!
First, have you seen a dermatologist? Then, I think the condition that 123456789 is referring to is alopecia areata–or SOME kind of alopecia. A dermatologist can undoubtedly be more precise, and if there’s a treatment to reverse the condition, he or she will almost certainly know of it.
as we know hair loss can be caused by many different reasons! There are many causes of loss of hair such as stress, poor nutrition ,medications, thyroid dysfunctions, illness, fungal infections ,hormonal problems, to mention a few.
year ago I suffered very much from dandruff and hair loss too and I started trying everything you can imagine to stop my hair loss.
the things that really worked for me was:
1) Vitamin A – an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;
2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The ‘B’ vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;
3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;
4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);
5) also he used herbal treatment – TrichoZed and Provilluss (do not use Rogaine – it will not work!)
Those are a good products that helps prevent hair loss and contains Biotin and the clinically tested ingredients approved by the FDA to help re-grow your hair.! I think it is very important!
It worked and still works for me!
I do not know if any pharmacies carry TrichoZed but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here
(TrichoZed™ will produce noticeable hair growth in 30 to 45 days. A consistent use of TrichoZed™ ensures permanent results within 6 months. Further use shall maintain optimal health of your hair.)
(Provillus™ will produce noticeable hair growth in 40. A consistent use of TrichoZed™ ensures permanent results within ~5 months.)
It enhances hair growth by blocking DHT (Dihydrotestostrone) – a major cause of hair loss!
Also Informative video about Provillus – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ydvCHhbRkk
not only my own personal experience + working as a family physician